From this page you will be able to find information about different casinos. When it comes to landbased casinos we will for an example tell you which are the best casinos located in Las Vegas, and which ones you might want to annoy. We will for an example have recommendations about what are the best USA casinos online and what are the best places to sign-up if you are looking for massive bonuses or other great offers.
Even though we obviously tell you about the live casinos the main focus will without a doubt be on the online casinos – after all as you are now using the internet you are more likely to be interested about the online versions. So let’s start with the top rated online casinos. Below we introduce you to three casinos that we can recommend to all the online casino players who are looking to get the most out of the time they spend playing at an online casino.
- How We Assess the Online Casinos
- Games to Play
- Software Providers
- Online Gambling Regulators
- Online Casino Bonuses
- Deposit and Withdrawal Options
Top Online Casinos
888casinoPlay Now888casino >> Read full 888casino review
888casino is one of the most reputable brands in the industry and has a full gaming portfolio. It is powered by NetEnt, one of the top software providers for casino games, with hundreds of titles to its name. Games by this provider have unique features and impressive payouts.
You can enjoy a large selection of NetEnt’s top video slots and table games, as well as live renditions of some classics. Players will be able to enjoy different variations of blackjack and roulette. They will also be able to benefit from the casino’s amazing promotional offers and an abundance of highly secure payment solutions.
Casino.comPlay NowCasino.com >> Read full Casino.com review
Casino.com is an established gambling site that falls under the umbrella of the reputable Mansion Group. The website operates legally under the regulations of Gibraltar and the UK Gambling Commissions, both of whom are highly regarded for their high standards.
The casino uses the software of renowned supplier Playtech and features a diverse range of gaming options including numerous video slots, table games, and live-dealer tables. The games are available for instant play. Smartphone users have access to Casino.com's mobile library via a dedicated iOS app but opening the website directly in your browser is also a viable option.
Mr Green CasinoPlay NowMr Green Casino >> Read full Mr Green Casino review
Players who seek a thrilling and rewarding gaming experience can head to Mr Green. It is a wonderful online casino which is offering a plethora of exciting games, suitable for every type of player. It is inevitable to enjoy your time at Mr Green as the web-based casino has decided to join forces with a handful of leading software providers.
Making deposits and withdrawals is always easy for members of Mr Green as they have access to various payment options. It is also very convenient for players to boost their gaming balance thanks to the promotions of Mr Green. This way, both newcomers and loyal casino members have the opportunity to improve their winning chances and enjoy bountiful bonuses.
bet365 CasinoPlay Nowbet365 Casino >> Read full bet365 Casino review
Bet365 is a fully secure and licensed online gambling venue with a wide array of games. It is one of the biggest names in the industry with years of experience behind it. Bet365 has partnered up with Microgaming and Playtech among others, to bring players the best the gambling world has to offer.
Gamblers can enjoy a full gaming library which features video slots, table games, progressive jackpot slots, video poker, and many more. Bet365 has a ton of available deposit and withdrawal options to cater to every single player’s needs. The casino also offers some lucrative bonus offers that all players can benefit from.
Mansion CasinoPlay NowMansion Casino >> Read full Mansion Casino review
Mansion Casino is one of the most notable gambling websites in the industry. Established back in 2004, Mansion has remained a powerful brand in the eyes of the public and thousands of gamblers have gone to this casino to have a good time. It offers a substantial library of games, courtesy of Playtech, and also a number of worthwhile promotions that will see your balance grow.
Fully licensed by the United Kingdom Gambling Commission, Mansion Casino is one of the safest online gambling websites which you can frequent and one that you should if you wish to play the best games out there.
Betway CasinoPlay NowBetway Casino >> Read full Betway Casino review
Players willing to try Betway should prepare for an unmatched and unbelievable gaming experience. This is a well-established brand powered by Microgaming and licensed by the UK Gambling Commission. It offers over 400 slot games and a multitude of table and card games.
Betway’s gaming library features classic games such as blackjack and roulette, but also live dealer games and video poker. Players can also benefit from fast and secure banking solutions as well as wonderful bonuses. The operator’s website has a high level of security which guarantees the privacy of your data.
Casino CruisePlay NowCasino Cruise >> Read full Casino Cruise review
Casino Cruise is one of the new leaders in the industry and is licensed by the Malta Gaming Authority. The operator offers a great selection of games by amazing software providers like Microgaming, NetEnt, Play’n GO, and NYX. The casino features over 1000 games players can enjoy on desktop and mobile.
Players will be able to find all sorts of slot games, table and card games, and live dealer games. Additionally, the casino has a truly remarkable selection of payment options and an unrivaled level of security. The bonuses it has on offer are simply unbelievable and give you the chance to win a luxurious cruise.
Guts CasinoPlay NowGuts Casino >> Read full Guts Casino review
Guts Casino is an award-winning interactive casino which saw the light of the day back in 2013. Nowadays, it is a well-liked destination for players who are fond of slots, table and jackpot games, live-dealer games, or video poker. The gaming selection of the casino can easily be described as truly outstanding as Microgaming, NetEnt, Play’n GO, Yggdrasil, and Quickspin are only some of the studios the operator has worked with.
Guts Casino is a safe gambling destination as it holds licenses issued by the UK Gambling Commission and the Maltese Gaming Authority. What put the final touches to the experience you will enjoy are the customer service the operator boasts, as well as the generous bonuses it grants.
32Red CasinoPlay Now32Red Casino >> Read full 32Red Casino review
32Red offers remarkable gambling experience with hundreds of games by multiple software providers, but most notably, Microgaming. Both, the casino and the provider, are highly experienced and seek to bring only the best gambling experience to their players.
The gaming library of 32Red contains an abundance of slot games and a wide range of table games, including roulette, blackjack, and baccarat. Players can also benefit from a wonderful selection of risk-free payment options and plenty of generous bonuses. This online casino has a high level of security and guarantees the privacy of your personal data.
Cherry Gold CasinoPlay NowCherry Gold Casino >> Read full Cherry Gold Casino review
Cherry Gold Casino is a fairly popular online casino that offers slots and table games from RealTime Gaming. It accepts credit cards and Bitcoin, which makes it the perfect gambling destination for players based in the United States.
It gaming collection features over 200 slots, table games, video poker variations, and progressive jackpots that run in the Flash Casino, in Cherry Gold’s Mobile Casino, and via the Casino Client that is available for free download on the website. New players can take advantage of a fantastic 200% Welcome Bonus once they deposit funds into their gaming balance for the first time.
Uptown Aces CasinoPlay NowUptown Aces Casino >> Read full Uptown Aces Casino review
There are plenty of reasons why Uptown Aces Casino is such a preferred gambling destination, with the most obvious being the excellent treatment players are offered. Gamblers, irrespective of their preferences for games are catered to as the portfolio of the casino covers all major sections thus promising long hours of entertainment.
This is to be expected as the operator has joined forces with RealTime Gaming which is one of the most prominent providers of gaming solutions. At Uptown Aces, you can enjoy a truly rewarding betting session right upon registration thanks to the generous Welcome Bonus of up to $8.888 and 350 free spins.
Fair Go CasinoPlay NowFair Go Casino >> Read full Fair Go Casino review
Australian players will be able to enjoy an excellent casino experience thanks to the games offered at Fair GO. This virtual casino uses the software platform of RealTime Gaming which is a well-known provider in the iGaming industry. Players have the chance to explore different games, including slots, table games, jackpot titles and many more.
Playing at Fair GO can definitely be very entertaining and fruitful thanks to the promotions of the casino. Players have the chance to make use of various offers and on top of that, loyal casino members can enjoy the perks of advancing in the VIP Program of Fair GO.
Emu CasinoPlay NowEmu Casino >> Read full Emu Casino review
Emu Casino was relaunched in 2015 with an entirely new design, improved interface, and a host of new features. The website operates with a license issued by the authorities of Curacao. It is geared mostly toward the preferences of Australians and New Zealanders but players from a number of other countries are also welcome to join.
The gambling operator has teamed up with more than 15 software developers, including established names like iSoftBet, Microgaming, Pragmatic Play, and Quickspin. Registered members have a choice from more than 1,300 top-shelf slots, table games, progressives, and virtual sports. Payments are supported in 9 currencies, including the commonly used EUR, GBP, and USD.
Spin Million CasinoPlay NowSpin Million Casino >> Read full Spin Million Casino review
Spin Million is an ambitious gambling operation based out of Curacao. The operator behind it has years of experience in the online gambling industry and is ready to provide you with loads of fun and excitement.
At Spin Million, you can play a large variety of excellent casino games, courtesy of software providers such as Betsoft, iSoftBet, Yggdrasil Gaming and other renowned companies. Your gambling experience will also be enhanced by the multiple generous promotions available from the moment you open an account. For more information, read our full review of Spin Million.
Slots.lvPlay NowSlots.lv >> Read full Slots.lv review
Slots.lv undoubtedly manages to live up to the expectations of its patrons as the operator provides them with an entertaining and dynamic gambling environment. Even the most choosy patron of the casino will remain satisfied thanks to the marvelous gaming selection which is made up of a myriad of slots, table games, video poker variations, jackpot games, as well as a host of live games.
Since the operator is all about providing its customers with a second-to-none gambling experience, it is only natural that it facilitates payments via such a nice variety of banking solutions, including Bitcoin. Whenever you encounter an issue, you should rest easy that the agents are always ready to lend you a helping hand.
William Hill CasinoPlay NowWilliam Hill Casino >> Read full William Hill Casino review
William Hill ranks among the most respected brands in the gambling world. With a history spanning more than two decades, William Hill Casino has proven to be a trustworthy and reliable gambling website. Licensed in both the United Kingdom and Gibraltar, William Hill holds a spotless record and is ready to provide everyone with fun and excitement.
The casino is able to do this thanks to the excellent library of games, brought to you by the best software providers in the industry, and the slew of worthwhile bonuses which await every gambler ready to open an account.
Eurogrand CasinoPlay NowEurogrand Casino >> Read full Eurogrand Casino review
Eurogrand is a virtual casino which makes sure that its patrons will be able to have a lucrative, action-packed gaming experience anytime they log into their account. The software provider that has powered the games at the casino is Playtech which is a well-known and respected name in the iGaming industry.
At Eurogrand, players can enjoy a very lucrative time thanks to a handful of promotions. Whether you are a new member of the casino or you have been playing for a while, you can make use of the offers that Eurogrand has in store. Whenever players need to top up their account or cash out their winnings, they will be able to use various payment methods which ensure fast and secure transactions.
Roxy Palace CasinoRoxy Palace Casino >> Read full Roxy Palace Casino review
Founded in 2003, Roxy Palace features more than 500 premium casino games supplied by Microgaming. The casino's website can be loaded in ten languages and supports payments in several widespread currencies including USD, EUR, and GBP. Players who join the community of Roxy Palace can rely on world-class customer support, a host of regular promotional incentives, and plenty of trusted banking methods including cards, digital wallets, and various prepaid solutions.
Players will also benefit from the Roxy Rewards loyalty program where points are awarded for each real-money bet you place. The casino supports play on iOS/Android-powered devices. This is a trusted gambling spot which services customers under a license issued by the UK Gambling Commission. Fairness is ensured with a random number generator certified by eCOG
CasinoDeposit.org presents gambling buffs with detailed reviews of the top online casinos they can play for real money at. Regardless of whether you prefer slots, table games, progressive jackpots or live-dealer games, you will find this and so much more on the websites of our recommended casino picks.
The reviews are written by a team of gambling experts with years of experience in the field of casino gaming. Each reviewed casino has been personally tested by a member of our team for the purpose of providing readers with unbiased information they can truly rely on.
There are hundreds of online casinos out there, so it might be overwhelming for a player to sift out the wheat from the chaff, especially if they are new to gambling on the web. This is where the comprehensive reviews published by CasinoDeposit.org can come in handy.
We include exhaustive information concerning all aspects of the reviewed casinos’ operation. In our reviews, you can read in detail about the available bonuses, their important terms, the games on offer, and their suppliers.
We also cover topics such as licensing, mobile compatibility, customer support, and the accepted banking methods you can fund your account with. But first things first. Have a peek at the criteria we take into consideration before we recommend you an online casino.
How We Assess the Online Casinos We Recommend
CasinoDeposit.org recommends only gambling sites that meet our high criteria of trustworthiness, fairness, and security. There are a number of variables we research and take into consideration while testing a given online casino. We have listed some of our most fundamental criteria below:
- Licensing, regulations, and payout audits – There are tons of casino sites on the web but unfortunately not all of them are equally reliable and fair to their players. We recommend only websites that operate under valid licenses, issued by respected regulatory authorities. Ownership is another critical aspect as this helps us determine the casino’s background and who stands behind its operations. We also check whether the casino is certified for randomness of results by reputable gambling auditors like eCOGRA, iTechLabs, or Technical Systems Testing (TST).
- Payment method diversity – The members of our team tend to prioritize online casinos that support multiple payment solutions. This ensures there are enough options for players regardless of the country they are registering from.
- Withdrawal speed – We believe players deserve to receive their winnings as quickly and painlessly as possible. A trusted casino boasts fast processing times for withdrawals of no more than 48 hours and never forces its players to wait around for weeks just to receive the money they have fairly won online.
- Software suppliers and performance – When online casinos first appeared, gambling mavens had no choice other than installing a software client (usually Microsoft Windows-compatible only) just to make a few bets.Thankfully, things have changed for the better since then. The majority of our top casino picks provide games in the instant-play format which can be loaded straight in your internet browser. This enables the operators to work with multiple software suppliers. In turn, this translates into greater versatility of styles and games to accommodate all types of players. Loading times are quick which enables you to jump from one game to another without any annoying delays.
- Bonuses and their wagering conditions – All online casinos offer players bonuses to incentivize them to return and play on their websites. We carefully review these offers’ conditions to ensure players understand them well enough before opting in. A diversity of ongoing and limited-time bonuses is nice to see but we always check their wagering conditions alongside other key terms to ensure they are transparent and reasonable enough.
- Quality of the customer support service – Many players underestimate the importance of support until they end up experiencing issues no one is there to help them with. A good online casino is one that provides many avenues of communication (24/7 live chat, email, telephone, contact forms, and callbacks). Quick response times and multi-lingual support are also good indicators that the operator cares for its customers.
- Compatibility and performance on mobile devices – A casino worth recommending is one compatible with smartphones and tablets. If it is not, players would easily get discouraged from registering. Many of our recommended picks allow for in-browser play on mobile devices while others have native Android/iOS apps you can download at no cost. A decent mobile casino always boasts a user-friendly interface, a versatile selection of mobile games, and quick loading times on the go.
Games to Play at Online Casinos
Trusted online casino operators recognize the fact individual players have individual preferences. What might appeal to a given person may not be suitable for another. The gambling sites reviewed by CasinoDeposit.org all feature a motley range of premium games, with the most significant innovations taking place in the areas of video slots and live dealer casinos. But of course, there are plenty of other games for you to play. We cover them all below.
If you think slots at our recommended casinos are all about bells and whistles, you are in for a nice surprise. Online slots have evolved to resemble animated films with expertly rendered graphics, enticing gameplay, and great sound effects that further enhance one’s playing experience.
The themes are diverse, ranging from blockbuster-inspired games to ancient civilizations, mythology, fairy tales, and animals. Additionally, players benefit from a host of extra features like free spins, interactive bonus games with video clips, and special symbols.
Particularly popular are the slots from the all-ways-win format where you can hit 243, 720, 1024, or 3125 winning combinations. If you are new to online casino gaming, we strongly recommend you give these games a try, just to get a proper idea of the latest innovations in the field of slot development. Most online casinos we review allow you to play their slot games in demo mode.
Online Table Games
Prominent online casinos feature decent selections of classic table games with flexible limits to fit the bankrolls of serious and casual players alike. There is a staggering diversity of blackjack variations. Deck number and rules vary between games. Multiple-hand variants are also on the menu to the benefit of players who crave more betting action. Some games support side bets that can earn you extra payouts.
Roulette is also well-represented at our recommended online casinos, with most websites offering a number of single-zero and double-zero options. It is not impossible for you to find variants (like those provided by Microgaming and Playtech) that play over multiple wheels. Baccarat and casino poker are normally available as well.
Online Video Poker
There is an abundance of video poker variants at online casinos, including iconic games like Jacks or Better, Deuces Wild, Joker Poker, Double Bonus Poker, Tens or Better, All American Poker, and Aces and Eights, among others.
Credit denominations range depending on the casino and who has supplied the games. In our observations, the vast majority of video poker variations support bets of up to five credits per round. Some suppliers have released variants where you can play as many as 100 hands at a time. The double-up feature is commonly available across most video poker variants.
Games with Progressive Jackpots
There is no shortage of progressive prizes you can win online. The majority of these jackpots are linked to slots but some casinos also offer progressive table games where the player is normally required to post a small side bet in order to become eligible for the progressive prize. You can even find live-streamed table games hosted by dealers in real time that are also tied to a progressive network. We can distinguish between two main types of progressive pots:
- Wide-area progressive jackpots are those linked to a network that spans all online casinos using the software of a given supplier. Each player that participates with bets contributes to the pool prizes.The largest slot suppliers like Microgaming, NetEnt, Playtech, and iSoftBet extend their reach globally to hundreds of casinos. This explains why the pots in games like Microgaming’s Mega Moolah and Playtech’s Age of the Gods quickly escalate to multi-million amounts. Some progressives would even offer tiered pots allowing you to win mini, major and mega prizes.
- Local progressive jackpots have prizes that accumulate across individual online casinos only, so naturally the pools rarely go into the seven-figure mark. Nevertheless, these deserve to be given a shot as players can still pocket four or five-figure prizes. RealTime Gaming-powered casinos, for example, usually feature local progressives with pots that are not symbol-driven but drop randomly instead.
Who Supplies Online Casino Games?
It is a rarity for online casino operators to develop their own in-house software. Most casinos lean toward using software supplied by third-party providers. Some operators prefer to work in partnership with a single supplier while others boast multi-software platforms with games developed by many different studios, including the leading companies listed below.
- Microgaming is responsible for the launch of the first genuine web-based casino back in 1994. The supplier has greatly expanded its operations since then. Today, there are hundreds of Microgaming titles available for online play, including branded slots, table games, and a live-dealer suite with branded Playboy tables. The Isle of Man-based company is also one of the founding members of eCOGRA, a globally-recognized organization committed to ensuring fair-play and transparent practices in the online gambling industry.
- Playtech is another leading supplier of premium online casino solutions that hails from the Isle of Man. It released its first online casino product back in 2001 and went on to become one of the most acclaimed providers of interactive gambling products in the world. The company presently offers a large suite of expertly polished slots, table games, and progressives with multi-million jackpot prizes.
- NetEnt is one of the most recognizable names in the casino industry. The company was founded in 1996 and listed its operations on the Stockholm Stock Exchange in 2009. This Sweden-based supplier boasts a diverse portfolio of slots, table games, video poker, and live tables. The NetEnt systems process over 71 million game transactions per day.
- Play’n GO was founded in 2005 and has expanded its offering to a broad range of quality casino products, including superior online slots, table games, and scratchcards to be played in more than 30 languages.
- Pragmatic Play is a relatively new casino content provider launched in 2015. Despite its short history, the studio already enjoys massive popularity, which can be attributed to its award-winning portfolio that spans more than 100 HTML5-based games available in 26 languages and multiple currencies.
- Quickspin is one of the younger casino software companies but it has already managed to consolidate its position on the global gaming market. The Swedish company specializes in the development of advanced video slots, with some of its most enticing titles being Wild Chase, Big Bad Wolf, Northern Sky, and Sticky Bandits.
- Yggdrasil is a Malta-based software company that was founded in 2013 by NetEnt’s former boss Fredrik Elmqvist. Despite being a relatively new supplier, Yggdrasil has made a significant impact in the industry, largely thanks to the use of its innovative iSense technology which runs on HTML5.
- Evolution Gaming has become an authority to reckon with when it comes to the provision of live casino solutions. It serves mostly the European market, providing live poker, baccarat, roulette, and blackjack games available in multiple languages and currencies. The games are broadcast in real time directly from Evolution’s studios in Latvia, Malta, Canada, and Estonia.
Who Oversees the Operations of Online Casinos?
When registering at an online casino, the first thing players must check is who oversees its operations. All trusted gambling providers have their operations regulated by established licensing authorities that ensure the games are fair and players’ payments are handled securely.
These organizations also help with the resolution of disputes between players and casino operators. At CasinoDeposit.org, we only recommend gambling sites that have obtained licenses from recognized regulators, including those listed below.
- The UK Gambling Commission (UKGC) is the main regulatory authority to oversee online gambling operations in Great Britain. The Commission was formed after the passage of the 2005 Gambling Act and is now responsible for the regulation of all forms of gambling except for sports betting. It grants licenses only to online casinos that meet its high standards of fairness and safety.
- Unlike the UKGC, the Alderney Gambling Control Commission is a non-governmental independent regulatory body that oversees online gambling operations within the island of Alderney, a British Crown dependency. The organization was founded in the year 2000. Licenses are issued only to credible casino providers, whose operations are constantly overseen by the regulator to ensure they adhere to its strict policies.
- The Isle of Man Gambling Supervision Commission is yet another independent regulator whose beginnings can be traced as far back as 1962. This entity issues licenses and oversees both landbased and interactive gambling operations on the Isle of Man. Some of the biggest online gambling brands are licensed by this regulator. Despite its tax-friendly policies, this authority is relentless when it comes to player protection and fairness.
- The Malta Gaming Authority (MGA) was founded in 2001 and was one of the first regulatory bodies to regulate interactive gambling. In addition to issuing licenses, the MGA fulfills several other crucial functions, including the protection of minors from the harmful effects of gambling and the enforcement of fair-play. The entity’s website features a dedicated Player Support Center where you can lodge a complaint against operators that have mistreated you.
- Previously known as the Gibraltar Regulatory Authority, the Gibraltar Gambling Commission has granted licenses to some of the most reputable gambling firms that are currently in operation. It was established under the provisions of the 2000 Gibraltar Regulatory Act. Gibraltar-licensed online casino operators can offer their services to players from all over the world as long as remote gambling is legal in their countries of residence.
Boosting Your Value with Bonuses
Players who sign up with reputable online casinos have the chance to squeeze more value from their betting sessions by redeeming different types of bonuses. There are various promotions to participate in including welcome bonuses, no-deposit bonuses, reload bonuses, free spins, friend-referral bonuses, and cashbacks.
Most casinos reviewed on our website also feature multi-tiered loyalty programs where you can redeem comp points to convert into real cash or bonus credits. It is worth mentioning these promo offers come with conditions players must adhere to. Some of the most important bonus terms are outlined below:
- Wagering is in place for the purposes of preventing bonus abuse on behalf of players. Online casinos normally require you to wager the bonus’ value a specific number of times before you can cash out any winnings resulting from free play.For example, if you redeem $100 in free credits with 35x wagering, you need to bet $3,500 of your own money before you can cash out. Some operators require their players to wager both the bonus and the deposit amount. Requesting a withdrawal prior to meeting these requirements normally results in the forfeiture of the bonus.
- The term “game weighting” refers to the percentage contribution a given casino game has toward clearing your bonus wagering. Slots typically have the highest contribution of 100%, which is to say you clear $100 from your wagering with every batch of $100 you put on the line. In contrast, table games and video poker often have much lower weighting that ranges between 50% and 5%.
- Excluded games are those that have absolutely no contribution toward your bonus wagering. Some online casinos do not allow players with active bonuses to switch from one game type to another. This happens on rare occasions but is still an important rule to keep in consideration. If you break it, the casino has the right to void your bonuses alongside any bonus-associated winnings.
- The terms of some bonuses include maximum bet restrictions per round. Wagers that exceed the designated maximum either have no contribution toward the bonus wagering or lead to the forfeiture of the entire bonus. In most cases, these restrictions apply to no-deposit bonuses and free spins on the slots.
- Maximum payout restrictions are normally in place for sign-up bonuses granted without a deposit. The players are usually permitted to cash out no more than $100 from the winnings generated with the bonus, but the amount may vary depending on the policies of the respective operator. Any profits in excess of the maximum allowed amount are voided after the withdrawal request.
- Geographical restrictions for bonus redemption are also enforced by some casinos. Most commonly the reason for this lies in the fact the operator has experienced high levels of bonus abuse from given jurisdictions in the past and is looking to put a stop to such abusive practices.
- Bonus validity is another important factor to bear in mind before opting in for a given offer. Bonuses expire and are removed from players’ accounts when left unused for prolonged periods of time, but the exact validity timeframes differ between gambling operators. Players who fail to clear their wagering within the stipulated timeframe have their free credits and any associated winnings voided.
Deposit and Withdrawal Options
The ability to conduct payments safely and quickly is a trait all trusted gambling sites share. The best online casinos in the industry work with a multitude of trusted methods, including the types we have listed below. Some of those can be used for deposits only while others also enable you to cash out the profits from your casino account. The minimum and maximum limits on payments are casino-specific and so are the available currencies.
- Debit/credit cards remain a universally supported way to fund your online casino account. Many gambling operators gladly accept payments from cards like Visa, Maestro, Visa Electron, and Mastercards. Card transfers are easy to conduct, quick, and safe to use for the purposes of gambling on the web. Just one word of advice – always use a card that has been issued in your own name or else you risk having your casino account terminated.
- Digital wallets pose as a viable payment option for casino players who have no credit card or do not wish to use it for online casino gambling. The most widely accepted e-wallets are PayPal, Neteller, Skrill, and ecoPayz. Some casinos support more options like Yandex and WebMoney but these are available only locally to players from specific countries.This method of payment allows for secure, instant deposits and is supported for withdrawals as well. One downside is e-wallet users must sign up with accounts for the service and top them up with another payment method (typically a card or a bank transfer), which some players deem a mild inconvenience.
- Online banking platforms like those operated by Trustly, Citadel, InstaDebit, Sofort, Entercash, and iDEAL rank among the safest and quickest ways to top up your online casino account. The biggest advantage here stems from the fact players are not required to share any sensitive information when initiating a deposit.Unlike digital wallets, this method of banking spares you the hassles from going through a registration process. On the downside, some of these third-party banking processors are not supported for withdrawals causing players to look for alternative methods when cashing out.
- Prepaid options like the vouchers provided by NeoSurf, Flexepin, and Paysafecard are great for gambling buffs who play only casually for entertainment. Paysafecard, in particular, is available globally in more than 55 countries and supports all their local currencies.This banking solution allows for fully anonymous deposits. The only information you need to fill in the casino’s cashier is your voucher’s code. Players who use it can easily stay in control of their gambling because they can spend no more than the value of their vouchers. Respectively, the lower deposit limits render such methods unsuitable for high rollers looking to fund their accounts with more significant amounts.
- Mobile billing is a method that enables casino players to top up their balance directly from their mobile devices. The deposited amounts are either deducted from the available prepaid phone balance or are added to the player’s monthly mobile bill. Two of the most commonly available options from this category are Payforit and Boku. It is worth keeping in mind both methods are unavailable for withdrawals.
- Wire transfers are commonly available although they are gradually going out of style among casual players who are accustomed to betting smaller amounts. This method of online casino banking is significantly less time-efficient since most transfers normally require several business days to process. It also involves additional fees which might put some players off.On the positive side of things, the deposit and withdrawal limits for wire transfers at most online casinos are much higher than those of the other supported methods. This makes wire transfers a great solution for players on the higher betting spectrum.
- Cryptocurrencies are mostly preferred by USA players looking to skirt the UIGEA regulations that prohibit local banks and payment companies from processing money transfers to offshore online casinos.With that said, the method has recently surged in popularity among gambling buffs from other countries because of the high number of benefits it comes with. These include high transactional speeds, almost non-existent fees, and high levels of anonymity due to the cryptocurrencies’ decentralized nature. Bitcoin is commonly available at most large casino sites although some gambling operators also support options like Ethereum, Litecoin, Doge, and Ripple.